Thursday, October 5, 2006

Helena! Send me a pic of your new hair color and cut! I wanna see!

Umm, whoever who wanted the lighter ... I guess u would have to come over to get it ... I can't send lighters in the mail ... and when u come over, I have a a shopping list for u .... u can't believe the things I can't find over here!

Liz .... haha, the cig boxes are empty, I checked :) As for the wine, there are lots, so come over right now ... Tom, u coming too?

Shanice ..... I know, my house is a fire hazard ... I don't mind u reporting it, maybe then my dad will HAVE to do something about it ... sigh

Tom ... I'm so sad that I miss the party ... I have not had a drink or u know what since I came home but thank god I don't really miss it. Next time, have a few drinks for me!

Jac ..... u're welcome :) I'm glad u like it. It was nice seeing u again. Can u imagine if we have both our dads living together? What would the house look like .... I would hate to see it.