Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm BACK!!!!

This is my first update from home! YIPPEE!! Thank you, thank you.... :)

The guy finally came to install it this morning and at first he had some trouble getting it to connect .... I started to sweat.. and pray. Finally, there was sign of hope .... a page finally loaded! I got down on my knees and thanked the lord ... haha, u all should know that i am not the religious type, but when it comes to the internet ..... I will pray to any God

Now I would be able to update my blog more regularly .... I miss her alot :) And I miss chatting on MSN ... I am doing that now while I am updating. I am a multi-tasker!

I have been sick the past few days ... it started with a scratchy throat and it escalated to a sore throat, then it became a cough and now my nose is congested too. I have been coughing so much that my chest hurts. I can't remember the last time I got sick ... sigh, I hate being sick :(

Tonite we are going out for dinner 'cos it is my dad and bro's birthday on 17 Oct. We have not decided where we are going as my family can never make up their mind.... The fave word to use here is "随便", meaning "anything".

Well, maybe I will take some pics tonite and post them ..... just because I can!!!!! :)