Friday, October 20, 2006

Survivor!!!

One of the show that I thought I would not have to miss is Survivor as I found out from my sis that S'pore has been showing it simultaneously as the US. However, this latest season, because of the whole race thing that they threw into the game, S'pore officials thought that it would be too sensitive for the audience here.

WTF?!?!

Anyway, it seems that after realizing that it was still drawing viewers in the US despite the race issue, they decide to finally bring it here. Of cos, now it means that we would be at least 5 or 6 episodes behind. I have to resist going to the CBS website to find out who has been kicked off the island.

ARGH!!!

It is going to be shown at bloody 11pm on Fri (starting Oct 27), as are all the other good shows from the US. Primetime here is for stupid local television that have bad acting and even worse scripts.