Saturday, October 21, 2006

I met up with LC on Fri for lunch in Little India where we went to Muthu's Curry. It is pretty fancy place that serves Indian cuisine at a pretty expensive price. The food was not too bad but I thought that the service could use a little improving. We had to wait a long time (even after we reminded them) for the mutton curry to arrive (thus it wasn't pictured) and they took forever to get my water and never came by to refill it until I asked them ....

---

On the left is Chicken Marsala and Curry Sotong (squid) on the right.

--- Umm .... Indian bread ... forgot what it is called ....

--- Deep Fried Mushrooms with a Mint Sauce.

---

Indian cracker ... there is a name for it ... I forgot it too :P

---

After lunch, we went walking around Little India but it was a really bad idea as it was Deepavali the next day and there were many ppl there.

For dinner, we went to Teahouse at China Square where Shanice and Yiqiang treated us (Huiyi, Yvonne, LC and me) to a scrumptous buffet dinner that included shark's fin, dim sum, scallops, shrimp, salmon, dessert .... It was so good and we all ate so much.

--- Dim Sum

---My bowl of Shark's Fin :)

---

After dinner, we made our way to Clark Quay. It has changed alot since I left and now it has become this really nice area with pubs, restaurants and cafes. We headed to Coffee Club where we had our 2nd round of dessert and caught up more with our gossip :) We managed to ask GX to join us after he got out of work and Yvonne's bf WT also joined us.

---

My Iced Mocha Vanilla.

---

We had a great time catching us on the good old day and we stayed out till the wee hrs of the morning ...

p.s. all pics were taken with my brand new Nokia N73 which has a 3.2 mp camera ..... aren't the pics great? :)