Monday, October 2, 2006

I'm in Singapore and it freaking hot! :(



Ok, first things first ..... Liz, do u regconize this lighter? It was yours and now it is in my hands .... in S'pore. I don't know how I got it through security but I did. I had it in my coat pocket and it actually went through the xray machine 3 times! And no one said anything! What dumb ppl there are working at airport secuirity ....... Isn't it supposed to be better now? Wonder what else has gone through it .....

The weather here is HORRIBLE! I am sweating constantly! It will prob take a while for my body to get used to the heat :( My house is in a mess as I told u guys, here are some pics to prove it. My dad just can't seem to throw anything away. This is only part of the house .....


---

The front ....

--- The front .... check out the fan, I'm sure my dad is keeping that for parts.

---

The "formal" dinning room ..... more crap.

---

Our bar .... it's just leftover alcohol from my bro's wedding

more alcohol ....

Wine and champange .... Tom, if only u were here, we could have out first wine club meeting at my house ..... but u would have to excuse the mess ....lol

---

The top of the roof that is leaking ... it has been like this for the past few mths and my parents have yet to fix it .... this is their solution ...

a pail underneath ..... what innovative ppl.

---

Here's pic of the laundry area .....

---

I could not believe that the house is in such a mess but there is nothing I can do about it.... my dad refuses to let my mom throw anything away, however, I think my mom has the same prob too .... even I will admit that I have some of my dad's hoarding genes (my whole bro and sis do too) but nothing as bad as his.

I don't know what to do ...... I have no where to put my stuff :(

P.S. I don't have a computer at home so I might not be able to update my blog as regularly as I have been ... please be patient.