Thursday, October 5, 2006

Hi guys,
Sorry for not updating my blog in so long but when there is no internet connection at home, this is what u get. I know ... how are my parents and sis able to live without internet? I have no idea. I'm now at my bro (i kinda invited myself over) so that I can check my email and update my blog.

I WILL be getting internet at home pretty soon, so once again, please be patient.

Have not been doing much these past week ... shopping, getting used to the place again ..... all I can say is GROAN!! I hate to be whinning but I can't help it.

I finally got my cell phone so anyone who wants to call me? It is 65-9185-4877 .... anyone? I'm waiting for my phone to ring! Or u can SMS me :) It is real popular over here and it took me some time to get used to it. I'm still not as fast as my sis when it comes to typing msgs on the phone but I think that I am faster on the keyboard.

I got a really cool phone .. it is a Nokia N73 ... it has a 3.2 mp camera ... so I can take more pics and post on my blog! But that will all have to wait until I have internet set up at home. Kinda feel bad hiding out using the computer at my bro's place ... feel kinda rude.

Well, I think I'm gonna go ..... please keep checking back!