Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My bro gave us his free preview tics to The Prestige starring Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale. Hugh is super hot. One thing annoying about the show was that Christian spoke in this weird accent that was a little hard to comprehend .... I really had to listen to understand what he was talking about.

The show was not too bad, however, about 1 1/2 hr into the movie, I checked my watch and wondered when it was going to end. I was pissed at myself for not figuring out the twist .... I should have known better ... my brother would have prob spotted it.

Still it wasn't that bad, I think I enjoyed it better than The Departed (go watch the original Hong Kong version Infernal Affairs .... I think it is so much better) But hey, they are free tics, so I guess I should not be bitching that much .... lol