Saturday, October 7, 2006

wonder who else is stil checking my blog. I know that I have not been updating my blog in a long time but unfortunately I still don't have net access at home. I know ... same story, u guys are prob bored to hear it.

I have not been doing much ... laying at home, playing the xbox which I pretty much suck at. If I can't get pass a level, I would ask my sis to help me ... she is the expert :)

I have started clearing my room so that I can move into it .. I am currently in my bro's room as he has moved out a few years ago. My room is in a mess ... my dad has been using it as a store room and there was seriously an inch of dust everywhere.

Cleared out my closet, got rid of all my old clothes .. my sis had a good laugh at what I used to wear ..... I could not believe my taste in clothes back then too!

---

my desk is beneath all the junk ....

---more crap ....

---

there is my bed ....

I will post some after pics when I am done cleaning it up :)

The most exciting thing that happened was my friend Shanice just got married this Thur (Oct 5). Unfortunately she was pretty sick that day but she still managed to make it through the ceremony

--- Putting their rings on .... she was too weak to stand so the ceremony was done sitting down.

---
Ben, me, Yvonne, Shanice, Yiqiang, his 2 friends ... I really like her flowers :)

---