Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sis's Birthday BBQ

My sis is turning 18 and so she decided to have a bbq to celebrate. Unfortunately, not many of her friends could make it so it just turn out to be a small affair.

My dad had to work so we had to do all the setting up. I had to make my sis stay back while I went to pick my bro and ash up cos we wanted to go get the cake. We had to quickly hide the cake in the freezer and even with FOUR fridges and ONE ADDITIONAL stand alone freezer, it was still a puzzle. There were movement of items around so that it would fit.

Her friends were surprisingly on time and so when the first one arrived, there was nothing set up. We quickly assembled everything and started the evening.

---

Chicken Wings and Thighs.

---

Sausages and Crabstick. There was also Otah but I did not take pics of them.

---

My sis and I.

---

Blackforrest Ice Cream Cake from Swensen's. My sis was surprised as we told her there will be no cake, but I did offer to get her a cupcake. Wonder if she was really clueless or pretended to be ....

---

Haha, she sure looked happy here ....

---




Playing with the dry ice. It was then that my sis finally knew how they did the smoke effect at weddings.

---

Fun! :)

---

Wenna, my sis, Gwen and Justina. Yes, the one on the right is a little tipsy.

It was a fun nite. My bro and ash did all the bbqing as they love it. Well, I think ash loves it and my bro just wants to annoy her.

It has been awhile since we had a bbq at our hse. The previous time was with 我们 when I first came back. Don't worry guys, we can do it when my parents go to HK. On?