Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yawn....

Have not been updating much these few weeks as there has really not been much going on.

I did meet up with 我们 on Sat ... seems like it has been awhile since I last saw them. Well, I met with KL earlier as he wanted to go to this Career and Education Fair at Suntec. Wasn't really keen but he said that he wanted company so I agreed.

Met him at 3pm and we only stayed for 1 1/2 hrs before he had to leave to meet O. They were going to watch a movie which I was invited but decided that I did not want to be the fifth wheel. So I went home prepared to spend another lonely nite at home.

Got online and then it was Ben that suggested that we meet up. Since I was all dressed up, I was glad that he suggested it. We went to our usual hangout (which I forgot where as it has been awhile since we went). Wanted to get a ride from Evon but since she said she did not know what time she was going to be done with her family, I decided to make it there on my own. There is a direct bus route there but u guys know how much I hate local buses ....

Mc was packed when I got there but luckily Ben, Huiyi and Shanice were there and had gotten us a table. Evon joined about 1/2 hr later and LC and GX a few hrs later. Mc only had first hr free parking so the drivers had to drive their car out and in every hr in order not to be charged the the $0.80 per 1/2 hr. Considering that we were there from 9.20pm to 3am, they saved alot by doing so! But we did get charged $0.80 at the last exit .,.. I guess we were a little too late in leaving :(

That's about all the excitement I've experienced ... was supposed to meet up with a friend for a drinking session but she cancelled on me twice :( Sigh .... well, hopefully she gets better and we'll meet up soon.