Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stupid Event!

As u guys know, my mom is involved with the community, goes for meetings, organize activities and stuff. Well, my mom decided to volunteer our hse to be used for a dialogue session with some minister.

---

This is the banner hung around our estate .....Great advertisement for anyone who wants to commit a crime against any of them.

Anyway, she check with my dad first and he AGREED!

WTF?

Didn't he realize that he would have to clean up the hse? Well, it seems that he knew what he was getting into.

He started really cleaning up this weekend and u need to look a the BEFORE to appreciate the after. Here are some pics that I dug up from a BBQ more than a year ago. Bear in mind that a year is a long time for my dad to gather MORE crap.

---

BEFORE, concentrate on the items against the wall, ignore the food. On a side note ... I think there is an opportunity for a BBQ next mth ;)

---

BEFORE. Look at the corner ....

---

BEFORE. Ground level against the wall .... hmm, what's with the wet spot on the floor? Haha :)

Ready for the AFTER?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TADA!

---

TADA!

Impressed aren't u? The porch now looks like what a normal porch should look like. But this clean up wasn't without arguments.

But where did all the junk go? If u guys know my dad, u know that he doesn't throw stuff away, well, ok, he threw maybe 2% of what was previously there. The rest?

---

Follow the arrow .....

---


There it is! That is a glass door behind ..... yes, the junk is piled higher than me in some areas.

Damn! I thought he would have to clear that area too! I guess it was wishful thinking that I could actually open that sliding door. But since that area is hidden away, he has decided to hide his junk there. Oh, don't get me wrong, there was stuff there in the beginning, but now there is more.

My mom said he said that he will move the stuff back when the event is over. Who is he kidding? He is NOT going to move stuff back, he's going to find MORE stuff to replace the stuff he relocated!

NO!

NO!

NO!