Friday, March 13, 2009

Dinner on the rock ....

My colleague brought me out for dinner on Fri with his family. In the beginning he wanted to bring me for some burgers, however, they place was fully booked so we went to a nice Italian restaurant on top of the rocks instead.

I went back to my hotel after work to change my shoes before making the short (30mins) quiet walk to the palace ..... remember the stairs? Haha, well, it was a workout b4 dinner, can't complain as I knew I would be needing it.

I got there early and so decided to take some nite shots.








Here's the palace! :D




This was the restaurant we went to.




My Italian dessert, Panna cotta. It was really yummy and I finished it even though I was stuffed!




This is served as a shot after dinner, a lemon liquor that is supposed to aid digestion. Hmmm....




My colleague, Anatasios and his family.



It was a great dinner which lasted a couple hrs. They really take time to have dinner over here.

We did a short walk around the old city b4 they dropped me off at my hotel.

P.S. I'm going to try to bring back the culture of cheek kissing (left and right) back to Sgp ... haha

P.P.S. I still love hugs though!