Friday, March 20, 2009

Office in Monaco.

It was my last day in Monaco so I brought my camera along (I actually had it in my bag all the time) to take some pics. Was supposed to have lunch with Franca but she canceled again! Was very relieved :P

Anyway .... I should warn that this post is quite pic heavy as I'm just too lazy to collage them. Sue me :P


The office is on the 14th floor.




Here's the layout.




What u see when u step into the office.




Turn to the left and its the toilet.






There are two cubicles, I have a feeling I know which one the girls use :P




This is their kitchenette.




Outside of the kitchenette is the smoking area.




Walk down the hall ... behind the reception desk is ....




The Distribution Room.




Its currently not in use.




We then have the Bunker Department.




That's Virginie ... beside her is Tony's desk. Sitting directly infront of her is Nicholas' desk and beside him is Anastasios'.




The view she sees.




Here's Tony :)






They always have up to date crude prices shown on this screen. They also have the same thing on their desks. Notice 3 screens on each side the previous pic of the traders' desks?




They have a small fish tank ... its supposed to bring luck, that's what my sgp boss believe.




This is the other side of the room. I sat in the corner. There is actually a huge flat screen tv on the wall but I did not capture it in the pic. The desk closest is Fatima's and sitting across from her is Franca's and beside Fatima is Helene's desk.




The view from where I sat.




Virginie and I.




Virginie, Tony and I.




Us 3 again.




Helene, Me and Virginie.




Helene, Me and Fatima.






More views that they enjoy ....




Walk pass the huge OE sign and it will lead u to ...




The Meeting Room.






Not much in here ...






This is the Accounts Department. Unfortunately I did not take any pics with any of them. They had already gone home by the time I started my picture taking.




I love the color coordinated filing system ...



That brings us to the end of the tour.

Next stop .... PARIS!!!