Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dinner with Jacq

I met up with Jacq on Sun to pass her the bags and also have dinner ... hehe, I told her she owes me a treat for helping her get the bags.

I had a dim sum craving but we all wanted to sleep in, so we found a restaurant that served dim sum at nite ... haha. They (Her and her bf) came to pick me up, which was great as I forgot how bulky her bags were :P

I got a real nice surprise when I got into the car ... go here for more info!

We went to Yum Cha in Chinatown and pls believe me when I tell u guys, I honestly did not expect or want so much food .... we just kept ordering and ordering and b4 we knew it ...


The table was filled .... there were only the 3 of us.




Two of my faves ...



If u want to see more pics, u can visit Jacq's blog. I was too busy eating :)

We ate till we were all stuffed ... unfortunately we had to leave some food behind, but it was seriously not much. We did well!

After dinner, we headed to Marina's HK Cafe where Daniel met up with his Subaru car friends whereas Jacq and I sat on our own and I told her all about my trip.

We are planning another meet up to bring out bags out and take some pics .. can't wait!