Monday, June 15, 2009

Day Out with my Sis

I knew that after the Lady Gaga showcase the nite b4, I would not be in the mood to work and so I decided to take the day off :) I woke up pretty late and after grabbing a quick bite and lazing around for awhile, my sis and I headed to town.


We went to Haagen Dazs as I had a SGD20 voucher.




"This waffle alone cost us SGD5?!?!?"



After the afternoon snack, we went to walk around Orchard. The Great Singapore Sale (GSS) is on and so many shops had discounted items but that also meant they were PACKED! But since it was a Mon, it was relatively ok.

Unfortunately nothing caught our fancy and so we decided to grab dinner b4 heading home.


This is the newly opened Sushi Tei @ Paragon. Its a lot bigger and has a spectacular view.




Our usual Sashimi Salad ...




We really gorged ourselves. The serving sizes were pretty generous.



After dinner, we were so stuffed that we decided to walk down from Paragon to Plaza Singapura b4 taking the train home from there.

Its back to work tmr ... boohoo :'(