Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome Rachel Tan!

Mommy Elsie and Daddy GX welcome their daughter Rachel on 10 June 2009.

Huiyi and I decided to go visit them on Fri. I managed to get out of work early but stupidly chose to take a bus down to Thompson Medical Center. The ride took more than 1 hrs and halfway through it, I told myself never EVER to take the bus for long distances!

By the time I reached the hospital, it was slightly past 8pm. I went through the quick questionnaire and temperature check (H1N1 precaution) and then rushed up to see the newborn.


Us with the proud parents.




Sleeping Rachel.




Daddy bundling up Rachel.




Little goodie bags that Elsie asked me to take more of as she was checking out tmr.



We stayed till pretty late and was finally chased out twice by a nurse at about 9.30pm.

Really happy for them ... CONGRATS!