Saturday, June 13, 2009

Early Father's Day Celebration

We celebrated Father's Day early as my bro and SIL will be going away to Taiwan next weekend. My mom chose the restaurant ... haha, we always ask her to choose so she cannot really complain if food is bad.

We ended up at Aranda Club where they had an international buffet. The selection was not that much and my bro said it reminded him of dorm food O_o It was kinda true.


Our plates of food with cream of chicken in the background.



The food was ok. We attacked on the roast beef and lamb. The service was not very good .. there was this poor guy that was manning the carving station, collecting plates, serving coffee and tea and everything else in between. There was one point when the line ran out of plates!

But it was cheap ... for the 6 of us it came out to SGD101.44 (this included the member discount) There is a French buffet next mth that my mom wants to go to .... Not sure if I wanna go :P