Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dim Sum Buffet!

Haha, we have been talking about Dim Sum Buffet since Shanice was in the US. Now that she is back, we finally get to go!

This was the same place that they took my sis for her bday when I was not around. Its called Zhou's Kitchen and it by the Tung Luk group, so the food was pretty good.

We got there pretty late and the buffet was going to end in 15mins! Luckily, we talked to the person in charged and she told us that we would stay till 3pm (it was supposed to end at 2pm)




Check out the amt of food that we ordered! But it only occurred to me when I got home that we did not have any siew mai!




The gang ... Christine was going to pop anytime.



We headed down to Orchard to check out some baby stuff @ Toys R Us but did not end up buying anything. My sis had to leave first as she had promised my mom that she would go to some dialogue session that my mom was helping to organize. I told her I would go back later so that we could drive my dad to work. My mom is still worried about having my sis drive alone, esp at nite.

Shanice, Huiyi, Evon and I headed to Starbucks @ Wisma where it was more talk and gossip :) But it wasn't too long b4 it was time for me to go.

I text my sis so that they could pick me up from the MRT station and we would go to the airport straight. However, my dad was driving and instead of heading to work, he drove home. At first I thought maybe it was too early and he wanted to go home for a short while, cool down a little b4 going. However, when we got home, my dad started to look really flustered.

He said that he wasn't feeling well and was trying to find a thermometer. He said that he has most of the symtoms that is stated on the after care sheet so he needed to check his temperature.

Even though he did not have a fever, he was feeling real bad and so called in to work and we drove him to the A&E.


Because of the H1N1, everyone had to put on a mask when we entered the hospital.




We were given a number.



It was a long wait .. we got there at about 2100hrs and there didn't seemed to be alot of ppl but still it was a long waiting session.

I entertained myself by login onto the hospital's WIFI and then msning my friends. They were discussing about the Europe trip.

My dad finally came out close to midnight and told us he would be admited. They told him he could go home with the tube inserted but he did not want to have to deal with it on his own.


They were able to clear the old clot and thus there was no more blood present.




There was no more A1 ward so he had to stay in a 4 sharing ward.



By the time we left the hospital, it was 0045hrs. I was dead tired and had to find my way home. Luckily it wasn't that hard to figure out and once I got to the CTE, it was the home stretch from there.

P.S. My dad got discharged from the hospital and is on 8 days medical leave. He is doing fine. Thanks for all the well wishes :)