Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The house I am living in is falling apart!

Sigh ... it is, it literally is. Remember when I first came back to Singapore and I posted some pics of the warehse aka my hse? Remember the pail of water that was collecting water from the leak in the roof?


Here is a recent shot ... it had just stopped leaking one day, so the pail of water is gone.




The hole on the right is the old hole (outside the kitchen) ... the one on the left is new! (inside the kitchen)




Here's a look from inside the kitchen .... instead of a pail, we are now using a plastic bag!



My mom said that we are going to wait till my dad retires (in Oct) to hire a contractor to fix up our hse because my mom does not want to deal with them. Ya ... cos it will interrupt her dates with the one arm bandit and tv.