Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome Zuo Yibing 左怡冰

Tingjia and Zuo Wei welcomed their healthy 3105gm baby girl on 16 Jun. It was a pretty long labor for TJ but both mother and daughter are now doing fine.

Huiyi and I went down to visit them @ Mount Elizabeth. Shanice was supposed to go too but had a headache so did not. We got there about 7.45pm and stayed till past 9pm. No one came by to chase us away :P


Anyone want to buy 4D? Hahaha.




She was sound asleep for a few moments.




Opening her eyes to peep .... who are u? what do u want? why are u taking pics of me? WWWAAAAHHHHH! Ok, I'm done ... nite :)



Well, actually she wasn't. She started crying as she was hungry and so TJ had to feed her. TJ is doing complete breastfeeding which can be real frustrating the first few days when the milk hasn't fully started.

2 babies, one more to go ... my prediction is 22nd June. Hahaha, lets see how accurate I am, if it is really that day, EVERYONE needs to go buy TOTO, ok?