Thursday, June 1, 2006

It's diet time ..... I can't believe how much weight I have gained. Well, the scale doesn't lie. But it is time to get serious ..... I need to lose some weight b4 Vegas. I have less than 3 weeks to do it. How much can I lose this these few weeks? At least now I'm not at Owen so there are so many less temptations. Want to go out for a run but who am I kidding? It's too damn hot!

I have yet to turn on the air conditioner in the living room, but it just seems like once I turn it on, I am giving in .... I MUST BE STRONG! It is still relatively tolerable. There isn't an air-con in my room :( ... fortunately, the weather seems to be cooling down a little. Plus, I just this could be practice for my trip to Vegas ..... the highs are supposed to be in the 100s. I better get a good tan b4 I go or I am sure going to get toasted. Well, I already got toasted slightly .... remember the day I went to mow the lawn? Well, I got pretty burnt and it was hurting for a few days after that.

Going to babysit Danielle's kids tomorrow .... she has air! LOL, who am I kidding? I will prob be running around playing with the gals and the games that Caylinn comes up with. Why is it called babySITTING?