Thursday, June 29, 2006

I was productive today! I went over to Betty's, one of the cooks @ Owen, to help her paint a room. It took me 8 hrs to paint that little room. I hate the windows as there were many panels that I have to tape and paint, it was just time consuming.

---
Those are the damn windows and there was another window on the other wall. The wall was originally baby blue and the pic was only of the first coat ..... I think u are still able to see a tinge of the blue ...... or not :P
---

Betty stayed in the kitchen painting it a deep red which I really like. I think we both were very productive :) My hand is a little sore and I can feel my neck tensing up ...... better bring out the hot wrap.

Will be going over to Jeff and Yuchien's to help them mow the lawn again :) The doctor told him that he should not be driving for 2 weeks. It gives me the opportunity to play with my toy again! Must remember to wear sun screen this time .... got a nasty burn the last time.