Friday, June 9, 2006

Babysitting Caylinn and Bre

Was able to play with Bre alone today b4 Caylinn came home from sch and it was quite fun. When Caylinn came home, she started showing me all her work that she had brought home from sch. B4 we had the chance to run around outside, Danielle came home. However, I stayed on and played with the girls. Running around, playing on the swing (which I was paranoid that I would break with my huge ass sitting on it).

Here are some pics that I took .....

Here's Brianne

---

Here's Caylinn on the swing.
---

Here's she is being silly.
---

She is so pretty :)
---

The moment Bre saw me with my camera, she had to get her's too. Here she is running around with her camera :) She even hijacked my camera for awhile and wouldn't return it to me. Luckily my camera survived and she did not delete and pics while randomly pushing buttons.
---

So cute!
---

And of cos I forgot to take a pic of the Mustang ...... one of the reasons I brought the camera in the first place! Well, I'll be back next Thur.