Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!!

I am back from my trip and I had a great time. One the first day, after reaching Vegas and driving more than 5hrs to LA, we made our way to the chinese theater where all the handprints/footprints are and also to see the stars on the sidewalks.

---
Here's me and the Star Trek signatures.
---
We stayed at the Hilton and this was taken in the lobby.
---

On the second day, we went to the WB tour where they brought u into the studios where they do all their filming.

Here's us on the FRIENDS couch in Central Perk
---

After the tour, we went to see a live taping of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. He had Regis as a guest and after that, Ringo Starr performed. It was pretty awsome and Jay was really funny. After the show, we made our way to have a closer look at the Hollywood sign.

---
Here's Nikki and I on top of a hill while trying to get closer to the sign.
---

This sign was located at the basement of the Hilton's parking garage. U find alot of these signs throughout LA.
---

Having a few drinks at the Hard Rock Hotel on our last night in LA.
---

We made our way back to Vegas on Wed. We laid out at the pool for a few hrs and then did a little shopping.

---
Here's Amanda and I in front of New York New York, the hotel that we stayed in during the first 2 days in Vegas.
---

We visited the M&M store where I bought some shirts for Danielle's kids.
---

On Thur, we went to the Grand Canyon .... it is really GRAND .... we walked about 2-3 miles b4 finally tiring out. Thank god they have a free shuttle which took us back to where we started :)
---

Another pic of me at the Canyon.
---

On Fri, we had lunch at Margaritaville b4 checking into our 3rd hotel for the trip.

---
Here's me lounging in a chair infront of the restaurant ... it's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
---

We stayed at the Bellagio which was cost alot but with the 5 of us squeezing into a room, it wasn't so bad. Amir was the one that got stuck with the floor :(

---
This was the view out of our hotel room at the Bellagio. It was the best view ... the last 2 hotels had views of parking garages. I laid out at the pool for about more than an hr, Nikki was with me but the heat did her in after about 15mins. The big pools were heated while the little ones with the fountains were cold.
---

Here's our room.
---

The bathroom
---

Me with my first purchase at Tiffany's :)
---

Here's me at the top of the Stratasphere, check out the view!
---

The COACH store at Ceasars Palace where I bought a bag :) I spent way too much $!!!!!
---

On the last day there, Amir, Amanda and I went to the Wax Museum, it was pretty cool! You got to get really close to all the figures. Some of them looked pretty real but some just looked wierd.

---
Amanda and I making out with Hugh
---

Amanda and I with the Beatles!
---

Die Bush DIE!! :)
---

We spent so much time trying to find this damn sign. Someone directed us to the wrong side of the strip. This was the last stop that we made b4 we went to the airport.
---

I took alot more pics (more than 200, alot of them were scenic shots) that I have posted in the Photo Album area, so if u have some time on your hands, pls check them out!