Friday, June 16, 2006

Went babysitting again today and got wet while playing in the sprinklers. Did not want to in the beginning but of course Caylinn dragged me into and I went. Went for a nice walk around the neighbourhood and saw same pretty fancy houses. But the most exciting thing that happened was that I busted my lip. Well, the girls were playing, jumping over/on me and Bre slip and bumped her head on my lip. OUCH!! There were of course other words that I wanted to yell out but I was with kids so I kept it G rated. First I check if it was bleeding, nope, then I checked if my teeth were loose, nope. Thank god! Was afraid that there was going to be repeat of Liz's accident :) I can't afford it .... I have no insurance!

Going to DeLuca's with a few friends tomorrow ..... YUM! Pretty excited about it. One of the few Italian restaurants not hit with the norovirus. Doing pretty well on my diet, lost some but not enough to brag about ...... Serena, don't blow it tomorrow! Carbs are evil!