Monday, June 5, 2006

Groan ...... my whole body aches. It was a long work day yesterday because of the 1 1/2 hr travel that was needed to get there. I was up at 7am and didn't reach home till close to 1am.

There were 2 weddings yesterday and I have to say it wasn't a perfect day for a wedding. It started off pretty well, it wasn't too hot or too cold, the sun was shining. Unfortunately, just as the outdoor wedding was taking place, it started to rain. They decided to continue with the wedding outside, with guests taking cover underneath trees. It stopped for a while, but then it started up again and this time it poured! Everyone ran into the barn to take cover ..... they were all drenched.

It poured for awhile and then it stopped again. This left the ground muddy and there were puddles everywhere (we were on a farm). When guests for the other wedding started arriving, we could see the dark clouds not too far away. Looks like it was going to rain again ....... sure enough, down it came! I was getting soaked just by running short distances from the parvillion to the barn.

During the 1 1/2hr drive home, Helena and I were both tired out ...... my feet was hurting and Helena's back was sore. I did think of going on my computer but the moment I stepped into my room, all I wanted to do was change into my pjs and crawl into bed .... and I did. Within 10mins, I was dead asleep and dreaming .......

Today was just a lazy day for me. I finally woke up close to noon and wasn't surprised that my whole body ached. Maybe tomorrow I will be more productive :)