Friday, June 2, 2006

Babysitting was fun but tiring. As always, I ended running outside playing with the girls. It was so hard trying to catch Caylinn, she is one fast 6 year old ........ or, I'm just getting old and out of shape. She also tried to teach me how to do a cartwheel ...... geeze, I have never been able to do a cartwheel but Caylinn kept insisting that I could ...... "it's easy!" she kept saying. ARRRGGG!!! It sure did tons for my ego when a little kid kept telling me I could and all I have to do it try harder. She kept trying to show me step by step but I just could not ...... guess I was a little afraid. Did not want to risk falling infront of her and plus, I did not think that my arms could hold up my fat ass. But it was still fun, no hard feelings :)

Bre continues to astonish me. She is so smart! Just unable to voice out her thoughts. At one point the girls decided to play dress-up and Bre immediately stripped AND took out her diaper! What the?!?! I looked at her and told her that she better not pee ...... I told Caylinn that she would have to clean it up if Bre pees as it was her that thought of the game. Thank god there wasn't any accidents and I had her back in diapers after about 20mins.

After I came home, I was hooked on the National Spelling Bee ..... I was watching it b4 I left for Danielle's. Don't know why but I was just glued to it. I don't think I know any of the words that had to be spelled ...... and I am a college graduate! Geeze, the kids were like KIDS! Most of them were like 14 or younger. Sigh .... wonder if they made them spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK ..... YES! I had to search the web for the correct spelling for the word! As if u could have spelled it ..... :P