Saturday, June 17, 2006

DeLuca's

Amy will be moving to Missouri for good next Fri so a few of us decided to go out for dinner. We went to DeLucas which is a pretty good Italian restaurant famous for it's pizza. We went at 6pm and surprisingly it was packed! Fortunately the gals got there b4 me and got a table. I got a little lost and so was about 5mins late.

I was good ..... the pizza, pasta, cheese bread etc. were so tempting! But I just got a salad .... it was enormous and I had to take half of it home with me even after Yuchien ate some of it ... should have ordered the half, but it was only $1 more.
---

Me, Amy and Yuchien
---

Here's Hannah looking at me very suspiciously ..... I stole her doggy hangbag earlier which caused her to cry! But the moment I gave it back to her, she came crawling to me .....

but she came crawling to me because she wanted to check out my purse! Here she is rummaging through it. She loved my chapstick but Suzette warned me not to let her eat it, she thinks it is candy ...... which was even more dangerous 'cos all my chapstick were fruit flavored :)
---

Hannah and Suzy
---

Amy and I
Her real name is Eaimee, but everyone calls her Amy as it is just easier to pronouce :)
---

Here's one of my very best friends Yuchien!
---

Hannah, Suzy and I. Suzette was one of my supervisors at Owen Cafeteria.
---

I had a really good time and it was nice to go out for dinner. We are already planning another dinner for b4 I leave :) Suzette also wants to bring Yuchien shopping for new curtains as all she has covering her bedroom window is a sheet. Shopping? You can always count me in for shopping :)