Monday, June 26, 2006

When I was in Vegas, Yuchien called me with bad news, Jeff had a heart attack. I was shocked as he is a very active man ...... he built his own house! ... and he is only in his early 40s. When I came home, I visited him in in hospital and he is doing alot better. He had to have an angioplasty to clear is blood vessel .... it is was the same surgery that my mom had to have when she had her heart attack. Like my mom, Jeff will have to be on medication for the rest of his life.

He was in the ICU for a couple of days but he should be making his way home on Mon. When I was there, he seemed to be in pretty high spirits, joking around and stuff. The doctor told him that he would have to stay home for about 3 mths, take things slow. It is going to be a tough job for Yuchien as Jeff can't sit still and plus, now is the wedding season!