Sunday, August 27, 2006

Because of the late nite chatting with my sis online, I overslept this morning. Thank god I was supposed to pick up Karen and she called me at 9:50am, waking me up. I was supposed to pick her up at 9:40am and be at work at 10am. Oops ...... I have not been late to catering in a while. I used to get wake up calls from Yuchien after being late but it stopped after I started being punctual. Guess I should not be up that late if I have to be at work in the morning. However, I have been such a lazy butt lately, staying up late, waking up late ...... well, we made it in at 10:30am, so it wasn't too bad.

Have to be up early again tomorrow. This time it will be at 11.30am, I will be meeting Suzette, Yuchien and Jeff for lunch at this place called the Mexican Grill ...... better head to bed and set my alarm! Later in the evening, I will be meeting up with Tom and he is going to let me drive his car! :) After which, a bunch of us will be heading to the Olive Garden for dinner.

I know, I'm one busy gal ...... and after these 2 outings, I'm going to be a fatter gal too .... groan.......