Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It is 4am in the morning and I am still wide awake. Can't sleep, don't know why. My stomach is growling but this is definately not the time to eat. Tried to go to bed a few times but I just ended up tossing and turning in bed. I gave up, so I got up and decided to play around on my computer. The tv is on and I'm watching Back to the Future II while typing. I had just watched it about 3hrs ago and it is showing again. Boring ..... but there is nothing else to watch, only stupid infomercials.

It would prob be awhile b4 I fall asleep ...... what can I do? The last time I could not sleep, I ended up shopping online and spending a shit load of money. Don't want to do that again, 'cos I can't afford it.

Looking around my room ....... it's a mess ...... I have been packing and throwing away stuff. I could do some clearing up but I am not in the mood. Should prob throw more stuff away but I think I have some of my dad's genes ...... the one that keeps stupid crap .....