Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My name is Serena and I am addicted to ......

ChapStick!!!!!


Went out to dinner with Tom, Liz, Dan and Mary. We went to Oodles of Noodles where they have their wonderful buffett ..... no chicken feet tonite though :) Anyways, after dinner, while enjoying the fresh air outside ;) , we were talking about the new rule while flying and how strict they were. Elyse had to smuggle some chapstick on board, however, I think that solid lipstick is allowed .... I might be wrong.

Anyway, I was telling them how I was addicted to chapstick and I can't live without it. I told them I prob had 8 and sure enough, I came home, searched through all my bags, coats, pants, on my keyboard, nightstand, etc and found EIGHT! Count them, 8! LOL, I really know my chapsticks :) However, there is still always that one day that I would step out of the house and find out that I do not have a tube anywhere, that is when panic starts seeping in.

Btw, I only like the ChapStick brand lip balm and they must be fruit flavored. I tried other brands but they just felt different, not as balmy :)