Thursday, August 24, 2006

Went out with lunch with my Grandma Dorothy today. Have not seen her in a while and it was nice to sit down and just chat. I went over to her place and then we headed to Applebees. She treated me to a buger, fries and dessert! I had the sizzling apple pie which came with a scoop of ice-cream. Dorothy had the chocolate cake with ice-cream. I know, it's kinda weird that I did not pick the chocolate, but I was in the mood for some warm apple pie. It was pretty good ...... I think I have put back all the weight I have lost. Haha, ok, some weight, not all.

After lunch, we headed back to her place and we sat in her sun porch where we talked. She told me about her family and the days when she was working at MSU. I really enjoyed working with her at Owen and it was nice to meet up with her again. She always remembers to send me a card on Xmas and my birthday ..... can't say the same for me .... terrible, terrible Serena!