Saturday, August 5, 2006

Happy Graduation/Birthday to Cassie!

We went to a park where we celebrated Cassie's graduation and birthday. There were tons of food and we ate a lot.

---
Cassie with her Cherry Chip cake. We tried to light the candles but it was too windy.

---
Blowing the imaginary fire out :)

---Here she is opening my present!

---
I got her the second set of the Moosetivity series. On the left is one of the kings, then the shepherd and the drummer boy.

Most of Cassie's gifts were moose related .... yes, she is obsess with mooses (or meese ..... lol). I got her the first set of Moosetivity last year. There are two more in the series.

She will be leaving early Sun and I am going to miss her terribly :( It will prob in a long long time b4 I get to see her again as she lives so very far away.

Counting down to Feb 2008 ......