Thursday, August 17, 2006

Stupid weight is so hard to lose ..... ARGH! I need to lose more weight in this 2 weeks ..... I am not in the mood to hear ppl say "你胖了!" I absolutely hate it even though there is truth in it ...... I don't need ppl pointing out the obvious. I hate it when I was young and I still hate it.

Called my mom and she kept telling me the things she will be cooking and places she wants to bring me to eat. ARGH!!! She is also going to be the first one to point out I have put on weight. I don't get it what is going on in her mind most of the time. Unfortunately, almost everyone of us in the family has the fat gene except my little sister ....... I guess the 12 years difference caused it to disappear? I have remembered a few times when relatives will ask my sis to eat more but I'm thinking ... why? so that if she gains weight, u guys can then make fun of her? I have gone through that and I don't want anyone to have to go through it. Ppl can be so cruel .......