Monday, August 28, 2006

Food, food and more food!

Today was a busy day ...... went out for lunch with Suzette, Hannah, Jeff and Yuchien. I was the first one to arrive (prob 'cause I was paranoid that I would be late again). Everyone else was late ..... Jeff and Yuchien were kitty buying! Anyway, everyone finally arrived and we had a pretty good lunch. Hannah was really talkative and it was fun picking on her :)

After lunch, I went over to the mall and did some shopping ..... spend way too much $ again. However, my excuse was that there was a jean sale on .... buy 1 get 20% off, buy 2 get 25% off, buy 3 or more get 30% off ..... so of 'cos I had to get 3 :P Moreover, I was happy that I was able to fit into a smaller size ... they were a tad snug but they are stretchable and I WILL lose more weight!

Later, I met up with Nikki, Bryan, Nate, Elyse and Helena for dinner down at the Olive Garden. I had the Tuscany Roasted Garlic which was really good, they actually had whole roasted garlic in it. Unfortunately I had no one to kiss, so the garlic was no problem for me.

---
Here's Nikki and I
---

Elyse, Me and Helena
---

Here's Nate .... he has grown so much and he talks a lot too!
---

Here's me with the Polstons.
---

After dinner, Elyse, Helena and I ended up spending more than an hr chatting in the parking lot .... we were talking about boys, sex and how Helena should consider dying her hair brown :) We are giving her 2 mths to think about it ..... wonder what her decision would be .....