Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Today was a long day, it started at 11am .... went shopping with Cassie at Birch Run. We did not go to many of the stores 'cos we both know what we like :)

---
This was what I got at the COACH store ..... another addition to my keychain, it opens up and u can put 2 little pics in it. It matches my bag! The scarf is long rectangular and can be used as a belt, neck or head scarf. I was carry my brand new bag and I got compliments from many ppl, even those who work at the store. I love the attention ;)
---

After shopping, Cassie and I made our way to Frankenmuth for an early dinner.
---

We then headed to Bronners, which is the largest Xmas store in the world. It really felt like Xmas over there ..... however, the moment u step outside the store, u get hit by reality ... it was 98 degrees!! (hey, that a band!)



---

By the time we came back to town it was 6.30pm. We made our way to the Lansing Mall to get our pedicures. There were 4 of us all together, plus a baby.

Here's the designs that we got for our toes. I think that they do a really good job at that salon. Yes ..... I have the most toe surface area ....
---

Here's Cassie, Debbie and her baby.
---

Cassie and the baby ..... I forgot his name .......
---

After we got done with our nails, we went to pick up Lindsey and went to get ice cream! By the time we got done and I dropped Cassie off, it was already 10pm. I had spent almost 11hrs NOT being a bum ... hard to imagine that it is possible! :)