Friday, October 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERWIN!

My bro had a bbq to celebrate his bday on Fri. At first it looked like it wasn't going to happen after all but I guess they decided to have it anyway, it was prob easier to be around ppl at the time.

His group of friends were not really eaters, so we ended up with alot of food. I think my bro and I also have my mom's "we need to prepare enough food for an army" mentality. I drank way too much and I paid the price ..... Here are some pics from the nite.

---

The cake that my Ash bought from The Patissier. It was the same cake that was bought for my bday.

---

It looked so pretty!

---

Happy Bday Sherwin!

---

Yes, I was already drunk .. don't remember taking this pic with ChongEn. He's one of my bro's best friend from Sec sch days and I have also known him since then.

---

Me having cake, unfortunately, no memory of this whatsoever ... sigh...

---

Guess I could not stand already ... haha

---

All the food that was leftover .. and there is more uncooked ones!

---

My bro with his friend Karl and Karl's gf. Ok, is it me or is Karl looking at the cake a little too freaky? Haha!

---

The present ChongEn got my bro .. some Transformer Nike toy.

---

My bro's colleagues ... ??, Randi and Ann. Ann was the one that drank with me .. they were really nice gals, but I sure felt old being with them!

I spent alot of time in the toilet at the end of the nite praying to the toilet bowl god .. haha. And then after that I just became an emotional wreck .... sigh, I was just sobbing uncontrollably. Thank god there was my bro, sis and chongen to take care of me ....