Monday, October 1, 2007

Met up with Huiyi on Fri to get Carol's bb's shower gift. We met up at OG orchard after she got off work. It was really fun shopping for bb stuff .. everything is so cute and tiny! We then went to Koren food at a nearby food court .. yummy!

After which we headed back to Taka where I went to look for my ex collegues. I waited for them to get off work and then went to have a few drink with my friend. We shared a jug of magarita (I'll admit that I drank more than 1/2 of it) and then I had another beer too! Left the place after midnight and was super tired .... but still managed to go online till the wee hrs of the morning! Haha, I have an addiction to the internet.

On Sun, I had to wake up early to go to Carol's. Haha, b4 noon is early for me :) It was a short drive there as I borrowed the car from my mom. Picked Yvonne up at the MRT station and headed there .. did not get lost, which was good :)

We were the first ones there of our usual group, however, Doat and her husband was there already. She had alot of friends and relatives there already when we got there. The bb's name is Caelin Ang. She a real cutie pie .. still really tiny though. The rest came about 10mins later after which we helped ourselves to the food. We hid in the bb's room to chat ... I know, quite bad, but there were just too many ppl outside and we were sick of welcoming ppl while standing at the elevator landing.

We left sometime after 3pm. I had to return the car as my mom wanted the car back b4 5pm. I can't have the car without having her breathing down my neck? Sigh ... anyway, Ben followed me home to drop off the car and then we headed to AMK. We called Christine to join us and we went to walk around the new mall there. There was really nothing much to see, the same old stores repeating themselves ...

We then went to New York, New York for coffee and dessert. COFFEE!!! I did not have my coffee fix in the morning .... I was getting drowsy :) The desserts were not that fantastic and they did not have my latte with SKIM milk! How can that be? I know ... I whining ...

We called it an early nite as everyone was tired and had to got to work tmr .. haha, other than me of cos!