Friday, October 26, 2007

Sanrio Fair!

I have known about the Sanrio Fair happening at Taka from a few weeks back. The salesgirl at the Taka Sanrio told me about it the last time I was there. So I had planned to go there on the 1st day of the fair, no matter what :)

I met my sis after she got done with a paper and we first made our way to Far East, to my fave 2nd hand bkstore. Finally found the book I was looking for. We then headed to Taka and OMG, there was so many ppl there!! And they were all adults! We split up and went hunting for Little Twin Star goodies! There was quite alot of good stuff, I collected everything I like and then had to narrow down the purchases.

These are what I got ...

---

Large pouch. Got 2, one for me and another for my sis.

---

Medium pouch, this is about A4 size.

---

Small pouch.

---

This is a cell phone pouch, have one already but wanted another one ... it was cheap, only $3.95 :)

---

Name tags .... so cute!!

---

Hand towel set. Have been seeing it on ebay but it was kinda exp there. So happy to find it there.

---

Letter set! This was a best buy I think ... Usual price was $23.95, got it for $9.95. Plus it was the LAST one and one girl asked me where I got it from, told her "There..." then proceeded to grab on to it even tighter!

Bought another 2 items for LC but did not take pics of them. Gave it to her already, hope she likes them :) The fair is till Nov 7. They have alot more Hello Kitty stuff .. thank god I'm not crazy abt them.

After my spending spree, we headed to Sushi Tei at Paragon. My sis has had sushi cravings since the beginning of this week! This was her first time to Sushi Tei and I think I have created a MONSTER!! She LOVES the Sashimi Salad!! We ordered a shit load of food which they could barely squeeze onto the counter seats we were at.

The food is SO much better than Sakae, think I will never go back to Sakae .... Sushi Tei, more atas too .. heehee