Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My dad has left S'pore again, back to his second home .. Germany. He is supposed to be there for another mth, we'll see if that is true. The good news is that he will not be cooking, my mom will cook less and I won't be tempted to eat :)

My mom has been pretty good the few weeks my dad was home, but guess where was she the night AFTER my dad left? U got it! Back to the "one arm bandit".

Anway, my mom just pissed me off ... what's new? Well, my mom is an active member in the community, she is Treasurer (I think) and after one meeting a few mths back, she came home and asked us for suggestions to improve our neighborhood.

The one thing that bugged me was that there is this path beside a playground that I take walking to the mrt. They would turn off the lights at 11.40pm or so, so if I would to catch the last train home, it would be pitch black while walking back. Oh, I should also mention that there are a few sectional walls that RAPISTS and ROBBERS could hide behind!!

Anyway, I just told my my mom that I wish they could just leave it on for abt 10-15 more mins after the last train (abt midnight?) has left .... thought it would be a simple thing, but NO....

She told me that she told the ppl abt it and they want to hear from me PERSONALLY to make sure that it was a REAL complain.

WTF?!?! They think ppl 吃饱没屁放 (eat full no fart) izzit?!?!

She wanted me to call them .. I told her no, I don't want to talk to anyone, I've already talked to her. I do not want to get involved. What is the problem? What are the making the whole process so tedious? Then she asked if I wanted them to call me (yes, my mom doesn't listen, she just talks) I told her NO! I do not want to talk to anyone!! I told her if they are going to make it so difficult, then forget it, don't do it. I'm not interested, I'll just risk my life .... haha, so drama right?

I'm just not interested in getting involved. I did my part by telling my community leaders, it is for them to solve it. I don't want the trouble involved. If I am the only one complaining then FORGET IT!!