Friday, October 5, 2007

More adventures of 小笼女!

Finally met up with LC on wed and of cos we went to eat 小笼包. LC is the one who started my obsession. We went to DTF as that's her fave (but after reading her blog, I think she might be a convert!)

We order alot of food and as always, we were given a table that is too small! I don't think they expect us to eat so much, haha :)

--- The star of the meal! 小笼包! You can order them by 5 or 10, I think 10 is cheaper than if u order 2 x 5 but they seem to cool alot faster too. Maybe cos we had so much other food to devour. At the other places, it is standard 4 in a 笼.

--- Fried Shrimp Wanton. There were more but we ate some b4 I remembered to take pics .... not as consistent as Shanice when it comes to taking pics :)

--- The other item that we started eating b4 the pic was taken :) Chicken in White Wine.

---
Pork Chop with Fried Rice.

--- Shrimp Pancake. This is the best thing and unfortunately can't be found in the other places. Probably why I don't mind going to DTF.

---

Me with ALL the food!! We had to remove the tray of sauces as u can see there was no space for anything else.

Hmm, when is the next time?