Thursday, October 25, 2007

NO MORE COLOR COORDINATION PLEASE!!

Before u guys start reading this, I will be the first to admit that I am being mean, so don't tell me that, ok?

Anyway, my mom has the habit of color coordination EVERYTHING!! That explains her huge collection of bags and shoes. If she has a red outfit, she must carry a red handbag with red shoes. Blue, blue handbag, blue shoes, light blue outfit, light blue handbag and shoes ... u get the drift?

We (us siblings) have tried to tell her a few times that she needs to stop it but she just think it looks great!

---

This is a recent pic with her community members with their new shirt. As u can see, everyone matched it with neutral colored pants.

Scroll down to see what my mom wore ...


-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-


I am not a fashion expert, but am I the only one that think it is not at all flattering? The only thing that comes to my mind is "ribbit".

There are some colors that u can wear a full outfit with, but some just make u look like, an orange, Barney, Big Bird, etc

Sigh, guess she is not going to change .... and guess what she wants for her bday? A pink leather handbag!

---

Pepto-Bismol, anyone?!?!