Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Trip to the Zoo!

Lions!

---
And Tigers, OH MY! Sorry, did not see the bears ....

Went to the zoo today with my cousin and her family. She got free tics so she invited me along .... since I was so free, I decided to tag along :) I have not been to the zoo in the longest time. I think it has to be more than 10 years!

Her kids were really cute, the older one, Shuan Ying, fave question of the day was, "What do __ eat?" The younger one made the cutest monkey sound .... Ooo Ooo Eee Eee :) Here are some pics from the day.

---

Monkey.

---

My cousin and her eldest kid playing at the playground after lunch.

---

Giraffes!

---

More Monkeys

---

The Elephant show ... quite fun. There was a surprise in the beginning where the elephants sprayed the audiences. My cousin got a little wet :) We were behind her so we were safe.

---

Eeewww .... COCKROACHES!

---
Some bird .. haha

We left the park at about 2+, the girls were tired even though they refused to admit it. The little one tried her very best to keep her eyes open. As u can guess, both of them knocked out on the ride home :)