Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Had a bbq with some of my ex colleagues on Wed. They booked a pit at East Coast Park and we met earlier to get the stuff we needed. I had a hard time trying to get there via public transport as there wasn't a direct route from my place to there.

By the time I got there, it was almost an hr late, but Belle had just reached and Cynthia had not even left her hse! Belle and I went to get the shopping down and we bought a whole lot of things. By the time we were done, Cynthia had arrived and we took a cab to the pit.

We were starving by the time (just past 5pm) we got there so us girls started the fire and cooked a little while waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive.

---

Belle and Cynthia.

---

Me and Belle ... I look fucking fat in this pic!! ARGH! WTF?!?!

Anyway, the rest of the ppl did not arrive until about 8+ at nite and by that time we were stuffed. Not a very huge turnout, a total of 8 ppl as some could not make it at the last min.

Other than help with the shopping, I really did not do much, but it was still tiring having to get everything there .... oh, how much more convenient it is to have one at home. Hmm, I wonder when my parents are going to HK ;)