Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Popeyes Again!!

Heehee, went to the airport for Popeyes again with my sis and, ahem, a friend ;). Btw, in case all my friends in the US are wondering , the airport is not that far away. prob about 15-20mins drive from my hse? Its really not that far .... sigh, still remember the days when we would drive FOUR hrs to Chicago for dim sum.

We went to the one at T1 to see if there was a difference in menu and quality. Pls ignore the color of the pics .. my sis's friend was playing around with the camera the last time they were out and I did not notice it when taking the pics.

---

Here's the chicken and biscuit. The biscuit was not as good as the ones we had at T3 but prob cos those came out straight from the oven to our plates. These .. hmm, think they were sitting out for awhile as we went during the down time.

---

Here's the mashed potatoes! Love it, love it, love it.

---

Chicken strips that were pretty tough (left out too long), they were so much better at T3 that day.

At this outlet, the good thing is that they do offer just chicken, but they do not offer Cajun rice, beans & rice or diet coke. Looks like its back to T3, but I think I might have to call b4hand to make sure that they do have the items I want b4 I head down. And to also go during lunch or dinner time .... I want my food hot and fresh!

After which, we headed to IKEA so that my sis could have her "SLURP" :) dessert. Another yummy day!