Saturday, January 26, 2008

Where I get my stubbornness ....

My parents are still not talking to each other. My mom refuses to cook for my dad or eat anything my dad cooks (yup, he cooked a couple of times so far) Both my parents are stubborn but especially so my mom.

Here's what happened ....

Time: 11+ pm
Place: My parents bedroom

My dad is asleep and my mom is watching TV. My sis came home and went to let my mom know.

Sis: I'm back.

Mom: Have u eaten?

Sis: Yeah, why?

Mom: I bought some 五香 (its this fried assorted, cut up, meat that u eat with a dipping sauce). Its downstairs, do you want to eat?

Sis: No, not really, I've eaten.

Mom: Then go wake daddy up and tell him that I bought some 五香 downstairs. (Bear in mind that my mom is BESIDE my dad in bed)

Sis: HUH? What the hell? But daddy is there ... U go wake him up lah.

Mom: Aiyah, just wake him up ...

And so my sis went to wake my dad up, because my mom refused to even talk to him. But in the end, they all went down and had supper. Which ended the cooking strike....

DAMN!

No more Popeyes or "slurp" for my sis! Haha ....