Friday, January 25, 2008

I love packages! Yes, those other kind too ;)

I have been waiting for something I bought on ebay to come for awhile. Unfortunately the seller was away so was unable to send out the item until a week later. And to top things off, my door bell is not functioning, so I did not hear the postman when he rang yesterday. That meant a trip to the post office today.

---

Her brother has arrived!!! YIPPEE!! Aren't they the cutest thing u ever saw?

And it turns out, I had two packages at the post office. Turns out the other slip which I thought was a duplicate was actually for another package. It was from Yuchien who sent some stuff that my bro bought and she threw in some things for me too!!

---

The original Spinach Dip Mix!! I love her .... I could not find it here for the longest time. Found a different brand but this is the original and its the BEST!

HAPPY!