Friday, January 11, 2008

Wasn't planning on going out today but when I received an email yesterday informing me about a Sanrio Fair, I dragged my sis out! The fair is at Isetan Scotts and will be until the 16th. Yes, I need more Little Twin Star things!

That was the first stop for the day and I was a little disappointed as it was a pretty small fair compared to the one at Taka. However, I still managed to find some things.

---

These are the items I got at the fair. A shower cap, scissors and a monitor and keyboard cover.

After collecting the watch that we sent for repair a couple of days ago, I proceeded to drag my sis to more LTS hunting. We made a wrong stop as I mixed up the train stations. It turns out that there are TWO Sanrio shops near Novena MRT. The new place actually had quite a few items that I have only seen at the Sanrio Fairs. They had the monitor and keyboard cover that I just bought too.

---

This was what my sis bought for me at the store as a bday gift. I really love it but was hesitant as there was no Kiki (the boy) cushion. And it was pricey ... $30. Ok, not that pricey, I don't know why I hesitate sometimes, prob cos I already have so many LTS stuff and I'm not getting any younger. But isn't she cute?

Kiki and Lala bring a smile to my face every time. I have to thank all the ppl that indulge me, including my sis, Elsie, Huiyi, etc ... I know sometimes I whine about liking a certain color of LTS, but I do love everything that get :) Geeze, can u imagine if I like every version of LTS that comes out?

We then made our way back to Orchard where we did chinese new year shopping. We both needed new clothes. My sis got a few casual tops from Wisma and then we headed down to Taka. Could not find anything but by then I was starving. So we headed to Pepper Lunch.

---

My sis got the slice beef with rice. Here's the before ....


And here's after she mixed everything up. Really like the rice as it had all the seasoning and stuff but I think if I finish that, I will definitely feel carb guilty.

---

Here's what I ordered. Also beef but thicker chunks and it comes with bean sprouts, an egg and a separate bowl of rice.


Here's the after. Only ate a small portion of my rice but finished everything else. Kinda cool that the restaurant provides a spray for your clothes as u tend to smell of food after u leave.

After dinner, we did more shopping. Found a pair of shoes for my mom, and we both found dresses at Hereen. CNY shopping is half done! Pretty good day for both of us. We were filled with bags coming home and were dead tired.

Tomorrow's another day!