Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wanted to do more CNY shopping today so I went out to meet my sis after she got done with lunch with her friends. Unfortunately, shopping was a disappointment as we did not managed to find anything. Looks like I might have to settle with my ONE new dress, no new shoes, or bag or accessories :(

We then headed down to Vivo where I had to go collect my Sushi Tei card. I decided that we should also have a meal there. It was the first time my sis had been to the outlet at Vivo.

While I was collecting my card, they seated my sis and I'm glad I told my sis to request a window seat.

---

This was the view we got, over looking the cable cars going to Sentosa.

---

Here's me with my Sushi Tei card. Now I get 10% off my bills and 20% off during my bday mth. Yippee!

---

Forgot the exact name ... some scallop thingy.

---

My fave, something old ...

---

Something new, eel roll ....

---

Introduced my sis to my new fave, as per reccomendated by LC. My sis loves it! Crap! Its Shrimp grilled with a mayo and roe topping. A cheaper version would be mayo and parmesan cheese, as taught to me by the cooks at Owen Cafe.

---

Our fave, and yes, Vivo is the place to go for the most generous serving with the best view! NEVER go to the outlet at Raffles City!

---

Soft Shell Crab handroll.

I was stuffed ... now I kinda regret eating all that after seeing my the pic I took the yesterday ... damn, the pic I took today didn't look that good either.

Anyway, we went down to the grocery store and I bought stuff to make Rice Krispie Treats. Was telling my sis about it and she said she wanted to try.

---

It's a mixture of chocolate rice krispies, marshmellow and butter ....

---

Gooey and yummy, but yes, with the butter, FATTENING! My sis likes it but she said she would still prefer the dip over this anytime ... haha.